I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, to raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
As a personal trainer I have worked with numerous clients helping them to realize and meet their personal health and lifestyle goals. Along with educating them and providing them with the tools they need to continue their lifestyle for years to come.
With my knowledge and experience, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
I have studied with some of the world's top health and wellness experts including:
• Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
• Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
• David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
• Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
• Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
• Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
• Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
• Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
• Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
• David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
• Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
• Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author